Gregor Lobnik: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-357-0075
While most of Gregor Lobnik's work could be identified as German/Austrian, or even occasionally Danish in style, it's not at all unusual for him to produce something from well outside these lines. In this case, a Japanese-style bent Brandy. Granted, the Japanese school is heavily influenced by the Danes, but this is a very
Japanese sort of shape, with that naturalistic bowl form, ultra-fine transition, and mere wisp of a bamboo shank and tapered stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Slovenia