Luciano: Smooth Bent Dublin (210) (B)
Product Number: 002-447-0675
A solid and simple bent Dublin design, this neoclassical number by Luciano presents some pretty generous proportions, as well as a rather deep chamber, while still maintaining a good aesthetic balance. This particular example sports a cross-grain that is continuous from end to end, with a lovely, short-stroke flame grain covering the rim, and a good bit of birdseye one the flanks - especially the left, which is particularly packed with the stuff.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy