Luciano: Sandblasted Dublin (S)(Pease/Di Piazza)
Product Number: 002-447-0959
This fat little Pease/Di Piazza Dublin nestles very well in hand, its full, yet compact shaping providing plenty of bowl while keeping the shank and stem short and agile. The broad, flat saddle bit acts to accentuate the briar's short, stocky, fireplug proportions... while of course simultaneously working in combination with the leverage offered by said shortness to make it an easier pipe to clench in the jaw.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy