Luciano: Pease/Di Piazza Sandblasted Poker (S)
Product Number: 002-447-0660
One of a series of shapes designed by tobacconist Greg Pease, this interesting briar seems to be an effort in combining the aesthetic dynamism of the Dublin with the largely utilitarian form of the Cherrywood/Poker. In that, it certainly succeeds, producing a stout, stable smoker which, despite its angular profile, nestles quite easily in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy