Luciano: Smooth Dinner Pot with Bamboo (B)
Product Number: 002-447-0906
The difference between a Luciano Lunch and Dinner Pot mostly in the bowl proportions. The Dinner Pot is quite a bit more robust, as the evening time's, most significant meal of the day characteristically is--a little more in chamber perhaps, and a lot more wall thickness. They pegged its shape perfectly too: a true old-style cooking pot in the spirit of the Victorian make, with its spindly handle-esque stem. One could imagine this little beauty dangling over a warm fire; its hearty, delicious contents stewing, emitting a pleasant aroma throughout the house.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy