Luciano: Sandblasted Chubby Dublin (S*) (Pease/Di Piazza)
Product Number: 002-447-0925
A G.L. Pease/Luca diPiazza collaborative design, this fat little Dublin nestles very well in hand; its full, yet compact shaping provides plenty of bowl while keeping the shank and stem short and agile. The broad, flat saddle bit acts to accentuate the briar's short, stocky, fireplug proportions... while of course simultaneously working in combination with the leverage offered by said shortness to make it a much easier pipe to clench in the jaw.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy