Mark Tinsky: Smooth Bent Rhodesian with Bocote
Product Number: 002-035-0041
Though perhaps not quite so stocky, this smooth, muscular Mark Tinsky Rhodesian design calls to mind the Comoy's shape that's so popular with collectors. That's a good thing, of course - the fit, substance, and smooth, rather Streamline Modern feel of such a robust-yet-refined, tight-knit Rhodesian design being so popular for good reason. Mark has, of course, rendered it in his own more modern, artisanal palette; a warmed-over walnut finish, handsomely patterned dark Bocote accent, and a smoky, translucent, amber-hued stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States