Mark Tinsky: Smooth Bent Billiard with Spalted Maple
Product Number: 002-035-0050
Quite a capacious number, this Tinsky bent Billiard strikes a posture of bowl and transition reminiscent of the classical French style, albeit in far larger proportions than is typical of such pipes, traditional French design tending towards rather small briars. Though quite a broad-bowled briar, this Billiard is plenty easy in hand, and very pleasing indeed thanks to its soft contours and extra-smooth finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States