Mark Tinsky: Smooth Rhodesian with Mastodon Ivory
Product Number: 002-035-0052
The extra-broad shaping of this modern-artisan variant of the Rhodesian serves two very pleasing purposes. Firstly, from a practical standpoint, it makes the briar a fine sitter, without the need of interrupting the profile with any sort of conspicuous flat along the underside. Aesthetically, it allowed Tinsky to really show off the birdseye up top, across both bowl and shank alike - and there is indeed a lot
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States