Mark Tinsky: Smooth Bent Billiard with Briar
Product Number: 002-035-0053
An unusual hybrid of bent Billiard and Hawkbill, this Tinsky briar features a classic bowl of the former, and the prominently arched shank of the latter. An unusual combination, yes, but also one that remains natural in hand, while also lowering the center of gravity quite a bit, lending to a bit easier a balance when clenched in the jaw.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States