Mark Tinsky: Rusticated Billiard with Maple
Product Number: 002-035-0058
Though not everyone goes in for them, a virgin-finished briar is something I think every pipe smoker should own. While they start out pure and pale, time and enjoyment will darken the briar, lending it a unique character and a sense of comforting familiarity. All the more so with a couple of periodic applications of Danish oil, which will eventually bring the briar to a handsome dark walnut.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States