Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Cauldron (6)
Product Number: 002-035-0060
Mark Tinsky is a bit unusual as an American artisan, as he clearly takes a lot fo influence from from the Italian schools, rather Danish school and/or Industrial Design style. This "Cauldron" for example, could easily be taken for a Pesaro-school artisinal workshop creation in silhouette, while the color palette - jet-black rustication, a warmed-over natural finish for the accenting smooth-polished sections, and a dark, smoky-amber acrylic stem - are more akin to something you'd see from older Italian marques.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.69 in./169.93 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States