Mark Tinsky: Partially Sandblasted Calabash
Product Number: 002-035-0062
Mark Tinsky displays quite a bit of Italian influence, both traditional and Pesaro, in many of his creations. In this case we find a robustly-proportioned rendition of the Calabash shape, overall leaning towards the older neoclassical style, though with what appears to my eye like a bit of extra, Pesaro-esque gesture to the transition and the set of the bowl as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States