Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Billiard (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0082
This is just about the most old-school shape I've ever seen from Mark Tinsky, sporting a profile that looks like something straight out of the classic French school, predecessor of the classic English style. Where it differs from old French shapes I've seen is the shank and transition, here broader and a bit more muscular in form. Well, that and overall size - classic French pipes tended to be rather small by today's standards, whereas this briar is about on par with a Dunhill Group 5 or 4.
- Eric N. squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States