Mark Tinsky: Cabernet Calabash with Exotic Wood (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0079
In form, this is a pretty simple, if a bit unusual shape - a Pot/Calabash hybrid that you might readily expect to see from the Italian school. Of course it was actually made by an American, Mark Tinsky, not an Italian, and while he was at it he threw in some very handsome and unusual accent work, with exotic hardwood making up both the base of the stem, and "cap" of the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States