Mark Tinsky: Rusticated Bent Dublin (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0090
From one extreme to another, Mark Tinsky doesn't appear to blush at making a light, supple, feminine shape one day and a stout and bold, thoroughly masculine number the next. Two examples of the former appear in the same update as this pipe, while this pipe itself, obviously, very much falls into the latter. Robust, firm, and earthy, it really pushes the line between Dublin and Pot, and while it's at it, it shows off some pretty nice birdseye up top.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States