Mark Tinsky: 2013 Christmas Pipe Morta
Product Number: 002-035-0099
What better a shape for a Christmas pipe than a sitter? If you're going to be loafing about the house anyway, you might as well have a pipe that can loaf around right beside you. Clearly Mark Tinsky understands this, as his 2013 Christmas pipes' chosen shape is indeed that of a sure-sitting Cherrywood, with a big bowl and a pretty deep chamber.
In a rather unusual turn, Mark hasn't limited his Christmas pipes to just briar (as most do), evidenced by the presence of this one in dark morta. Likewise unusual, it's polished morta.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: United States