Mark Tinsky: 2013 Christmas Pipe Sandblasted Morta
Product Number: 002-035-0101
A solid sitter rendered in jet-black morta, this Tinsky Cherrywood offers an old favorite shape in something a bit different from your well-known briar. Morta is, ironically, an ancient material, being essentially semi-petrified oak, yet it's only been in recent years that we've begun to see artisans embrace it, and typically only the more eclectic artisans at that; Paolo Becker, Massimiliano Rimensi, Chris Askwith, and, of course, Mark Tinsky.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: United States