Mark Tinsky: Morta Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0103
Mark Tinsky comes up with a lot of curious numbers, and this is definitely one of them. Bowl shape is very reminiscent of the Urn of the Italian school, but with a much smaller lower bowl. As the flare towards the rim is retained in all its glory, however, it pushes the design more towards (very) freehand Dublin territory. Aside from that, and the sinuous, yet muscular flow of the shank and stem that follows, to make things even more interesting he rendered it not in briar, but in smooth-polished morta.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: United States