Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Billiard with Silver (4) (L)
Product Number: 002-035-0107
At first glance of the thumbnail image you may have thought this a light and delicate briar, something akin to the Japanese kiseru, rendered as a Billiard. It isn't. What it is, is one very long
Billiard. Fitted with a short stem it would have made for a rather robust Liverpool or Lovat. As it stands, I'd call it a curious approach to creating a Churchwarden; firm and straightforward.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.07 in./204.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States