Mark Tinsky: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-035-0044
The full, rounded bowl of a properly plump bent Apple is here combined with crisp diamond shank of a Bulldog, and it's done in a perfectly natural manner that speaks of Mark Tinsky's skill and experience as a pipemaker. The result offers a pleasing feel in hand, a graceful flow in profile, but also a more masculine and decisive look that your typical bent Apple.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States