Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-035-0048
Combining a lyrical, whimsical flow of transition, shank, and stem with a jaunty cant of the high-rimmed, deep-chambered bowl, this bent Billiard speaks clearly of the early Italian, and specifically Pesaro-school influence in Mark Tinsky's work. Such designs saw considerable popularity back when Mark was first making pipes, and the influence has remained as part of his considerable design spectrum. All the better, I'd say, given that he does such a fine job of it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States