Mastro de Paja: Smooth Bent Rhodesian (3A) (Sun)
Product Number: 002-025-0924
The second of the two interpretations of the Rhodesian I've seen by Mastro de Paja, this one sports a very similar broad-chambered bowl, but in a higher-set posture, with a smooth, more delicate transition, and, the most conspicuous cue of all, a softly contoured lenticular shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy