Mastro de Paja: Smooth Paneled Bent Brandy (3A) (Sun)
Product Number: 002-025-0934
The Brandy isn't exactly the most common of shapes to see in a paneled rendition, given that most pipe makers and manufacturers concentrate on the shape's inherent tendency towards feminine voluptuousness. This piece, however, is clearly bold and masculine in style, though still plenty graceful - and a sound sitter, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy