Mastro de Paja: Smooth Bent Bulldog with Silver (3A) (L)
Product Number: 002-025-0937
The Pesaro school, founded, along with the Mastro de Paja marque, by the late Giancarlo Guidi, is most strongly defined by two elements: artistic pipe design, often combining two or more classic shapes, and an emphasis on gesture, whether lively or languid, to lend a pipe its particular character. Suffice to say, this Calabash-Bulldog hybrid, with its supple, active flow of line and form, is a fine example of Pesaro pipemaking.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy