Mastro de Paja: Pesaro Sandblasted Billiard (1B)
Product Number: 002-025-0953
Though they do produce some pretty wild pieces, Mastro de Paja is generally considered to be the most conservative member of the Pesaro school, and briar's like this earthy, sandblasted bent Billiard are the reason why. The extra-subtle flow of the shank and stem, and the gentle liveliness of the up-lifting transition and set of the bowl add an element of Pesaro gesture to this solid smoker, but overall it remains a simple presentation offering a traditional Italian sense of proportions.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy