Mastro de Paja: Brugo Partially Rusticated Rhodesian (4) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-025-0979
Well, technically it may be a Rhodesian, on account of the rounded shank, beveled rim, and double bead-lines, but the bowl-form of this Mastro de Paja briar obviously borrows heavily from the Dublin. The result is pretty charming, and still retains a classical sort of balance, plus it allows for that much broader a chamber, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy