Mastro de Paja: Brugo Rusticated Bent Dublin (6) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-025-0972
The profile of this Mastro de Paja bent Dublin strikes a charming balance between the easy, gentle-flowing gesture of the shank and stem, and the proud jut of the bold heel it leads into, which itself in turn serves as solid anchor for the direct, decisive upward thrust of the well-defined bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy