Mastro de Paja: Brugo Rusticated Calabash (5) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-025-0975
Though of the Pesaro school, indeed, being the very marque with which the late, great Giancarlo Guidi founded that unique Northern Italian style, Mastro de Paja generally tends to keep to a more conservative approach in their designs. There are exceptions however, and this lean, deep-chambered, highly gestural, lighthearted Calabash is one of them. And, personally, I love it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy