Mastro de Paja: Brugo Partially Rusticated Calabash (5)
Product Number: 002-025-1002
Though of the Pesaro school, indeed, being the very marque with which the late, great Giancarlo Guidi founded that unique Northern Italian style, Mastro de Paja generally tends to keep to a more conservative approach in a lot of their designs, compared to other pipemakers of the same school. There are exceptions however, and this lean, deep-chambered, highly gestural, light-hearted Calabash is one of them. And, personally, I love it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy