Mastro de Paja: Brugo Partially Rusticated Rhodesian (4) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-025-1022
Broad-rimmed, yet neatly tapering down to an easy-flowing combination of shank and stem, this Rhodesian design is one of Mastro de Paja's more interesting numbers, seemingly blending in elements of the Calabash and the shorter, wider, more Pot-like Dublin variations - all while producing a shape that still appears natural and well-balanced.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy