Mastro de Paja: Brugo Partially Rusticated Bent Acorn (6)
Product Number: 002-025-1016
Charming, sturdy, and possessed of an easy, graceful flow of shank and stem ending in a jaunty, jutting bowl, Mastro de Paja does a fine rendition of the bent Acorn here. Aside from the stylistic features, it also happens to be a a particularly deep-chambered variation of the shape, promising to provide quite a long and full smoke in an overall pretty tight-knit package.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy