Mastro de Paja: Classica Rusticated Bent Apple with Silver (N)
Product Number: 002-025-1062
Natural, rounded, yet definitely firm in hand, this Classica bent Apple provides both comfort and a reassuring feedback when gripped, and proves plenty easy to cradle in a more relaxed fashion as well, despite not being particularly large. Furthermore, the chamber is generous in both depth and breadth, and a bit of sterling silver always makes for a nice touch, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy