Mastro de Paja: Classica Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Silver (L)
Product Number: 002-025-1063
Though the underlying arrangement is fairly straightforward, Mastro de Paja has most definitely not forgotten to lavish this deep-chambered bent Dublin with fine Pesaro touches; a smooth, up-lifting transition, balanced out by a strong, defined heel, for example. Natural in hand, promising a properly long smoke, and plenty handsome in an active, jaunty manner as well, this is just one great combination all in all.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy