Mastro de Paja: Sandblasted Calabash with Silver (1B) (N)
Product Number: 002-025-1064
A particularly nice example of a Mastro de Paja curiosity (the design being a mix of an hourglass-style Dublin and the Calabash - two very conspicuous, unique shapes), this Sandblasted briar sports a wealth of ring grain. And, fortunately enough, this just happens to be a design that is able to make the most of it, with it's Stack-depth bowl making room for many rings indeed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy