Mastro de Paja: Classica Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-025-1077
Though the underlying arrangement is fairly straightforward, Mastro de Paja has most definitely not forgotten to lavish this deep-chambered bent Dublin with fine Pesaro touches; a smooth, up-lifting transition, balanced out by a strong, defined heel, for example. Natural in hand, promising a properly long smoke, and plenty handsome in an active, dashing manner as well, this is just one great combination all in all.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy