Mastro de Paja: Classica Rusticated Bent Apple with Silver (N)
Product Number: 002-025-1096
This plump-bowled, stout-shanked shape is one of Mastro De Paja's most conservative numbers, a design of firmly traditional Italian style, as opposed to their numerous, much more Pesaro shapes. Simple, charming, and reassuringly robust, it's a natural match for a walnut finish and a bit of sterling silver.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy