Mastro de Paja: Classica Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (N)
Product Number: 002-025-1082
Fans of lovely angel-hair flame grain on the flanks, sterling silver cinching the shank, a contrast finish of beautiful warmth and clarity, and a solid, old-school Italian shape: Mastro de Paja did a fine job here, and frankly I'm surprised to see a such a handmade briar as this at under two-hundred bucks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy