Mastro de Paja: Brugo Rusticated Rhodesian (4)
Product Number: 002-025-1090
Well, technically it may be a Rhodesian, on account of the rounded shank, beveled rim, and double bead-lines, but the bowl-form of this Mastro de Paja briar obviously borrows heavily from the Dublin. The result is pretty charming, and still retains a classical sort of balance, plus it allows for that much broader a chamber, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy