Mastro de Paja: Brugo Partially Rusticated Calabash (5)
Product Number: 002-025-1111
Once you've entered the realm of the Pesaro school, certain shape definitions can start to blur. Case in point, this highly gestural number by Mastro de Paja: Calabash? Dublin? I could go either way, really. What is undeniable, however, is that they've borrowed the chamber depth of the Stack somewhere along the way, which I'd say is quite a good thing.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy