Peter Matzhold: Smooth Bent Brandy with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-290-0262
Typical of Austrian artisan Peter Matzhold, this long-shanked bent Brandy is presented in a combination fine, Danish-influenced line and form, absolute knock-out grain (birdseye and flame alike), and a crisp and clear, simply beautiful contrast finish. Symmetrical and seamlessly smooth, it falls into the more conservative end of Peter's shaping - modern when compared to something like a classical English design, but also strongly reminiscent of established greats like, say, S. Bang, than most of his more organic, freehand works.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Austria