Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Sports Dublin with Bamboo (D2)
Product Number: 002-514-0059
There's definitely more than a little Danish inspiration in this Dublin's design, though the play of lines definitely falls into the sharper, crisper end of the Danish/Japanese style. Though it doesn't sport any more than the subtlest cant to the bowl, the forward-urging posture of the rim and forward face does give it a very Cutty-esque dynamic to my eye. I should also note that, for those of you who favor tapered chambers, Lindner pretty much echoed the bowl's external form when it came time to drill and shape the interior.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States