Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Rhodesian (C1)
Product Number: 002-514-0060
This handsomely balanced, magnificently blasted, and beautifully finished bent Rhodesian from carver Michael Lindner is as elegant in form and composition as it is nimble and gratifying in the hand. Michael has a knack for whipping up with ease unique renditions of old English shapes, which makes sense as soon as you learn that the many preferred to collect as much many years ago before he got into pipe retailing and then pipe making. This is good stuff, through and through; just look at how dense and marbleized this cumberland stem is!
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States