Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Apple with Bamboo (C2)
Product Number: 002-514-0073
If there's one thing you can be sure to expect from a Michael Lindner sandblast, it's ring grain, and lots of it, etched out with superb definition. And that's just what we find here, on this timeless bamboo-stemmed straight Apple design, covering its neat little bulb of a bowl. The dark finish and sand-etched texture of the briar works perfectly paired of a bit of smooth, pale bamboo, both presenting a natural aesthetic even while contrasting strongly in terms of coloration.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States