Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Stubby Stack (E3)
Product Number: 002-514-0081
This Stubby Stack is, I'll admit, a pipe I want to like right of the bat just for the name alone. Fortunately that brief bit of alliteration is backed up by a some pretty smart shaping as well, offering a solid, uncluttered, and very deep-chambered smoker. The palette's no slouch either, and fitting to the firm design it dresses the briar in a dark and earthy, lightly textured style, matched to a warm, whorl-patterned burnt-orange-and-black cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States