Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Fat Ringblast Billiard with Bamboo (C1)
Product Number: 002-514-0086
This is a proper handful of a Billiard; that ring-grained bowl perched up front is at least
on par with a Dunhill Group 6 in size. That having been said, I can't claim it's a weighty one. It's simply a matter of balance. With almost the entire length of the shank being made up of bamboo, pretty much all the pipe's mass is right there in your palm, resulting a balance that feels light as a feather.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States