Michael Parks: Sandblasted Bent Bulldog (IV.13)
Product Number: 002-473-0036
Classic designs tend to be the mainstay of Michael Parks's production, but doesn't stop him from adding his own personal touch to them. In this case, he's lent this bent Bulldog both a particular broad bowl, and a particularly active, trim, and graceful combination of shank, stem, and transition. That, and, of course, one his signature extra-deep, extra-craggy, and extra-crisp sandblasts.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada