Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-534-0037
Despite the "flying edges" of this Michal Novak briar following a squared-off path when viewed from the front or back, in profile this briar strikes me as one of his more organic creations. What it's reminding me of, I suspect, is some manner of exotic fish, with big, wild fins - a lionfish, for example. It is, I have to say, and impressive feat to make something so dramatic out of a simple bent Apple base, that shape being by nature one of the most subdued.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic