Michal Novak: Smooth Horn with Plateau
Product Number: 002-534-0043
As dramatic as Michal Novak's approach to design is by nature, strangely enough we don't see a lot of pipes from him sporting plateau, a craggy, naturalistic element many other pipemakers commonly use to add an extra bit of "oomph" to a particular briar. This, in fact, is but one of three we've yet received, wherein the rugged crown of the rim serves as the climax of a particularly smoothly sweeping, swiftly proceeding Horn design.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.86 in./174.24 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.73 in./69.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic