Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Billiard with Plateau
Product Number: 002-534-0052
Even by Novak standards, this is bold one. The shape is a jutting, forward number, with a heavy emphasis on the heel and forward face, and over top of that he's taken his signature flying edges and stirred them up well and proper, resulting in a frenetic energy and some unusually sharp, sudden changes in course. And yet, at the end of the day for all its aesthetic drama, this is still a deep-chambered, thick-walled, and rock-solid-sitting smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic